[TechAssist] Re: CTC 197,Q14101

  • From: "Tel-Tek Electronics" <teltek2@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <techassist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 11 May 2002 12:05:27 -0400

Gary;
So much for Free Trade, I ended up paying $28 brokerage fee to UPS, on a
parcel with a content value of $140.Plus applicable taxes.
So really, taking in account the US dollar exchange rate, something could
cost you double what it is worth.

-Ed-

Tel-Tek Electronics
Midland, Ont. Canada.
teltek2@xxxxxxxxxxxx

"Quality will be remembered, long after Price is forgotten"