[TechAssist] Re: CD-Rom

  • From: "Barry Thompson" <barrystv@xxxxxxx>
  • To: <techassist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 9 Jun 2004 08:44:42 -0400

Hi Bil: His problem is with the ide contollers,he is getting Yellow! marks
beside the contollers and I suspect he has many devices installed several
times.Reinstall windows without formatting is a quick way to resolve the
problem,and windows doesn't ask you for the product key.
barrystv@xxxxxxx
Barrys TV
Ottawa Canada