[TechAssist] Re: Broksonic CTSGT-8118CTT power problem

  • From: "J Silverman" <greentron@xxxxxxx>
  • To: <techassist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 28 May 2004 14:09:20 -0400

No, but it would be easier for me to look at the drive to the transistor and
see if it goes away at the same time that the relay drops out. Then the
transistor is just doing what it is told to do. But I think the relay is
just in the degauss circuit anyway.
Jerry Silverman
Greentron Inc
4 Newland Ave