[TechAssist] Re: Best way to clean a head.

  • From: Mike Barnett <passthecash@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: techassist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 27 Nov 2001 11:38:55 -0800 (PST)

I have always used the good ole plain paper, just like the stuff i use in my
printer to print invoices for customers. It never fails, i never run out and
it always works. I'v been using this method for many years of course i
always follow up w/ s good swab.

On Tue, 27 Nov 2001 12:39:28 -0500, techassist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx wrote:

>  I suspect the "good" chamois is synthetic, which I find to not have the
>  fiber problem.  I bought a sheet of it for ~$8.00 at Walmart two years
ago
>  and am still using peices from it.   Probably will be another year from
now.
>  I just drop them in the washer and they are good for several washings.  I
>  like it more than the pre-fab swabs because I can fold it several times
>  get it to hold more solvent and can apply more presure with my fingers to
>  dirty capstan, etc.
>
>  Leon.
>
>  Leonard G. Caillouet
>  Service Manager
>  Electronics World
>  Gainesville, FL
>  352-332-5608
>  352-332-5668 (fax)

Get It Fixed At
Rochester Electronics
630 West Ridge Rd.
Rochester, NY 14615
716.663.6870
www.RochesterElectronicsRepair.com

Send a friend your Buddy Card and stay in contact always with Excite Messenger
http://messenger.excite.com