[TechAssist] Re: Best way to clean a head.

  • From: "OrpheusComputing.com Repair" <techassist@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <techassist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 27 Nov 2001 11:07:49 -0600

Why is that?  That is the only thing I've ever used that I
liked.  The only thing I have not tried is the GOOD expensive
chamois that does not have the 'fibers' on it like cotton
swabs.  Every chamois swab I did try had fibers and one time
it ruined some heads.
-Clint

God Bless Us All
Clint Hamilton, Owner