[TechAssist] Re: Best way to clean a head.

  • From: Jay Knoll <jhk@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: techassist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 26 Nov 2001 13:50:59 -0500

Hello all,
    You guys must know something that I do not. Are they going to raise the
prices back up on vcrs to where they should be?  I thought the vcr went to
the same direction as the cigarette lighters. That is older vcr's are like
zippo ligfhters and the bics are like new vcr's.
     Just joking, but I no longer work on vcr's. I do not miss them either.
Instead I spend more time with Projos and 32-35 inchers. In fact my books
tell me that vcr repair was just a loss. But I have a lot of expenses.  Jay