[TechAssist] Re: Attacking you?

>From: al <alleathe@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
>To: techassist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
>Subject: [TechAssist] Re: Attacking you?
>Date: Thu, 17 Jan 2002 10:46:45 -0500
>

>Eric,
>     Old fart al reporting in. Buy a scope and order service notes when it
>isn't obvious.On this list we sometimes share notes,if I have them I copy
>them from memory so as not to violate copyright laws,and as many will tell
>you, my hand drawn copies look exactly like the real thing.
>       I'll help young techs,even though I question your sanity for getting
>into this business.Good luck. al
>
>alleathe@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
>Al Leatherman
>Mine Hill, NJ 07803
>973-361-5796

Good luck in your quest for consumer electronic repairs. Not much profit now
but with higher end goods ( High Definition, Home Theatre,etc...) the future
looks brighter. I am working on the A+ Certification tests as I speak. Buy
the way I graduated from E.I. in 1985.

SUBJECT field to the address above.