[TechAssist] Asti Magnetics Website - Very Useful

  • From: "Dan Garris" <dgarris@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: techassist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 29 May 2002 13:46:51 -0400

Hi Guys & Gals!

Thought I'd pass this helpful info along...Was placing an order today with
Asti Magnetics and they have a Very Nice Website up that gives picture,
cross-reference guide, service tips and much more for VCR heads, CD
pick-ups, HV-splitters, DVD pick-ups, Flybacks, Sony Playstation Pick-ups,
etc...

Try this:

Hit the product Search button... on the main page, type in 550 under Asti #
(example try Asti# 550) then hit search and you'll see all the VCRs that
head works in and hit the hyperlink to the right (the 550 number) and it
will take you to a nice front and back close-up photo... also has Tech notes
about problems you may have like Problem: Good picture in SP mode4, bad
tadpoling or comettailing in EP Mode, looks like bad heads. Fix: C1 on
capstan motor. 22/16v on photo page...

Very nice website... I booked marked it!

AstiMagnetics Website

http://www.astimag.com/

Dan Garris
Garris TV