[TechAssist] Re: Apex warranty...anybody sign up?

  • From: "LeRoy Westlund" <llw@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <techassist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 20 Nov 2003 10:15:53 -0700

No, Not me.
Don't be a fool.
Apex will come and go,....just like Konka did.
And when that happens, you will be left holding the empty bag of $$$.
Stick with the more stable companies, that have been around for over 30
years, "IF" you want to be an ASC for anyone.

IMHO,
LLW

LeRoy Westlund
Westlund TV & Electronics              I've heard it said:
93 North Main                             "that a fool never learns"
Centerfield, UT 84622-0087     It kinda reminds me of me.
Ph./Fax  435-528-3822
mailto:LLW@xxxxxxxxxx