[TechAssist] Re: Any recomendations on peak-reading voltmeters

  • From: Al L <alleathe@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: techassist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 26 Nov 2003 12:09:30 -0500

I have a Protek 608,shuts off after a short time,well supported on
repairs(hooked up b+ on ohms scale)It is easy to use, has true rms,and a
feature to track measurements on my scope,which I haven't used yet,but the
man from Saddle River likes that feature,in fact recommended it to me.It
also has an ohms range that only uses ,25 volts,GREAT for in circuit
measurements,in fact that feature was missed most when I wiped it
out(stupidly,my fault)They fixed it for $30,like new!It cost low two
hundreds. al

Al Leatherman
Al's TV
224 rt. 46