[TechAssist] Any recent Zip management.

  • From: stp-electronics <stp-electronics@xxxxxxxx>
  • To: undisclosed-recipients:;
  • Date: Wed, 14 Nov 2001 19:54:18 -0800

The Uninstall program will disable the device driver but it cannot safely
"unload" it while the system is running  (though of course all files will be
properly deleted).  If you wish to completely unload the ZipMagic device
driver, you'll have to restart your computer after the uninstall completes.

Feedback and Support
We welcome and encourage your feedback concerning ZipMagic so that we can
improve it as much as possible.