  From: Barddas the Bard
  To: techassist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  Sent: Friday, January 11, 2002 9:35 AM
  Subject: [TechAssist] Re: Any Car audio Techs?

  Thank you you are right but the case style for the transistors are still
  wrong. I need to know what the transistor is it might be a ecg-121 but have
  they changed the case style and miniturized it and if so where can I get it.
  CArl

  SUBJECT field to the address above.

SUBJECT field to the address above.