[TechAssist] Re: Aiwa compact stereo Model # CX-NAV900U

  • From: wpt19@xxxxxxxxx (WPT19. P)
  • To: techassist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 14 Nov 2001 00:36:27 -0500 (EST)

Sure, remove the bridge

Hi techs,
this stereo came in with the cd not working. I clean the lens on the
pickup. after I did this it would just spin the disc as if it was going
to play, then drop the disc while it is still spinning.
I have replaced the pickup and now It is doing nothing. Can any one tell
me what is the problem? Also the new pickup had a solder bridge on two
points while the older one has these two points open. Do I remove this
solder bridge?
Thank You

Good luck,

To UNSUBSCRIBE write to: