[TechAssist] Aiwa compact stereo Model # CX-NAV900U

  • From: "Junior E Hurdle" <jselectronics@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <techassist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 14 Nov 2001 01:23:37 -0400

Hi techs,
this stereo came in with the cd not working. I  clean the lens on the pickup.
after  I did this it would just spin the disc as if it was going to play, then
drop
the disc while it is still spinning.
I have replaced the pickup  and now It is doing nothing.
Can any one tell me what is the problem?  Also the new pickup had a solder
bridge
on two points while the older one has these two points open. Do I remove this
solder bridge?

Thank You
Junior