[TechAssist] Re: Airborne Express vs. UPS (And Fed EX!)

  • From: daryls_tv@xxxxxxx
  • To: techassist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 13 May 2004 14:55:51 -0600

I had a claim on Fed-Ex ground on a CRT that the box was destroyed and the tube
cracked.  Filed the claim and in less than a week I was paid.  Had a shipment
by Airborne Express that took ten days to get it (so much for second day air).
I have had UPS lose shipments and the supplier had to re-ship.  Never did show
up.
I had a shipment and UPS refused it saying it was too big and if it were of the
proper size it would cost around $65 to ship.  Took it to Fed-Ex and no hassles
and it cost $16 to ship.
Needless to say, guess who gets my business.
Daryl
Daryl's TV
2402 Wyoming Ave.
El Paso, TX  79903