[TechAssist] Re: AOL blocking domains....was.. Re: Reel to Re

  • From: "Intrepid Video Support" <support@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "Techassist" <techassist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 15 Apr 2004 20:52:44 -0400

Hollis,
Just be aware, there may be many emails you aren't getting because AOL is
blocking whole domain names. If
you subscribe to and newsletters and don't get them for a while, suspect AOL
banned the IP.
This is a whole domain because all the AOL members were unsubscribed because of
too many bounces. I would
suspect it is only a matter of time before they block freelists.

Jeff Dougherty
Intrepid Video TV/VCR
263 S Front St
Steelton PA 17113
ph..717-939-7708 fax...717-564-4952
www.intrepid-video.com www.tech-repair.net
A positive attitude may not solve all your problems, but it will annoy enough
people to make it worth the
effort.