[TechAssist] Re: AN5522

  • From: gulftech@xxxxxxxx
  • To: techassist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 12 Nov 2003 11:47:04 -0600

Walter,

I believe it is a vertical output, but cannot verify.

Below is a post I sent 11/1/03 on a Zenith combo TVBR2562Z.  I received
no replies.

--------copy of prior post follows----------

This combo appeared dead, except power LED turns on & off when power
button is pushed.  The set appears made by Orion.

Found D519 discolored and cracked.  Marked SB290S.  No cross.  Used an
NTE552.  Found relay driver Q504 shorted.  Replaced (2SC3198).  Have raw
B+ on HOT.  Found no voltages on IC401/AN5522.  Think that is a vertical
output.

This is horrible to work on.  Anyone have anything on this?

Ken Smith
Gulf Technical Services
3034 Gulf Breeze Parkway
Gulf Breeze, FL  32563