[TechAssist] Re: '93 SONY 32" (( Volume Increases ))

  • From: "Bil Green" <tv.vcrrepair@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <damon101@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 19 Sep 2001 17:29:18 -0700

Damon,

Thanks for your advice.  Many other techs said to
check or replace the vol up sw.  None of the
buttons were sticking and as I said the problem
would not even act up at all for me.

Yesterday I checked all the switches for resistance
and the vol up for leakage (none), replaced the vol
up sw and hoping that it was somehow intermittent
(no corrosion or water stains).

This problem could possibly be in the tuning control
circuit, even the micro (hope not!).

Bil