[TechAssist] Re: 2SD1885 versus RCA #200167

  • From: Kevin <kevintv@xxxxxxx>
  • To: techassist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 04 Jul 2003 12:46:47 -0700

Main will ship to most parts of BC with overnight service for $6-$7.  As
to shipping to NB you would have to ask them.  I will deal with Main
over Able any day because Able has a minimum order of $10, they charge
$10 shipping for 2-3 day service from Vancouver (only 250 miles away),
and they will not hold an order for you to save on shipping charges for
more than one item (no BO).  Plus they are hard to deal with sometimes.
Just my 2 cents.

Kevin Wilks
Kevin's TV & Video Repair
Penticton BC Canada