[TechAssist] Re: 2SD1885 versus RCA #200167

  • From: "Teltek3" <teltek3@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <techassist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 5 Jul 2003 17:33:56 -0400

Ordering "priority" parts from Global, may not necessarily be their fault at
times, as far as availability.
    I would presume that all parts, (priority) are not stocked by Global,
since taking on that amount of Inventory, they would not like to end up with
obsolete parts. Unless you have been in the Industry for a number of years,
you would not know what is obsolete. I would sure not like to be in the
shoes of the guy making the decision on what to stock, and not to stock.
Unless the made A "BLANKET DEAL" with the companies to buy all existing
stock at a "good" price.

-Ed-
Tel-Tek Electronics
Ontario-Canada