[TechAssist] Re: 220v: End of Discussion

  • From: "Damon" <DAMON101@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <techassist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 22 Dec 2002 07:23:03 -0500

Actually, Edison invented the light bulb, the distribution system for power,
but it was TESLA who concieved of AC transmission, and Westinghouse who
married Edison's distribution and Tesla's AC transmission into our present
power  system. Edison was a proponent for DC transmission, but eventually
changed his mind about AC.

Damon Brunger
damon101@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Telrad Electronic Services