[TechAssist] Re: 19 inch portables, now sig files???

  • From: Jay <jhk@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: techassist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 21 Apr 2004 18:53:25 -0400

I often post without a sig file. Not intentionally but because I use
different computers at different locations and most of the time I am
rushed and do not take my time with the email. I suggest that everyone
just do the best that they can with the sig files. If you post a
question or an answer and use technical terms no one should question
your post. You do not have to put anything but the basics in a sig file
like the one I am using. A  lot of time I just type it in because it is
small.
Jay Knoll
Jay's TV Service
Clarksburg, WV