[TechAssist] Re: 19 inch portables

Jay's right about this area. Usually, the first thing out of their mouth
is "I can get a new one at walmart for $$$$$".  About the only 19"ers I
get are the broken ones that people graciouly give you. (So they don't
have to pay sanitation 10 bucks to cart it off) If you can get prices
like that, more power to you, but around here all you would get is
laughed at for quoting prices like that.

Doug Keller
Wis-Kel Electronics
101 Freeland Ave.
Terra Alta, WV
USA        26764
dek@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
dek@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
http://www.tech-assist.org
"Learn from the mistakes of others, because you
won't live long enough to make them all yourself"