[tech-spec] Tinn-R problems

  • From: "Vincent C. Fulco" <vfulco@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: tech-spec@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 04 Feb 2005 09:32:48 -0500

Dear Tech-Specs-

After using Tinn-R version 0.0.9.0 happily on Windoze from November '04 on, I decided to "upgrade" to the latest version 0.0.9.3 on Wed. It worked fine for one day on both my desktop and portable and now when I start up, I get an error message indicating that the product was "compiled on a trial version of Delphi and the trial period has ended..." Then TINN-R crashes.

Anyone else have this experience and know of a workaround besides reverting back to the old version?

Haven't had the time to get EMacs for R configured properly on my Linux box yet so looking for Windoze solution.

Best,

Vince