[tech-spec] Re: R arguments

  • From: "Daniel Flam" <daniel@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <tech-spec@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 14 Oct 2004 12:51:01 -0400

Unfortunately, we work with the tools that are given...

To set out and write your own language? Its been done, but I am not the one
going to do it.

Rabbi mendel of Kotsk once said:

"When i was 20 I though i could change the world, When i was 40 I thought i
could change my family, and now that i am 70 I understand i cannot change
even myself..."

I have been hearing of python a lot lately, and it seems that the trend is
towards it. I think i should invest time learning it.

I use perl to parse and update the database, R to do R
C/C++/Delphi/Pascal/asm to write real code and php for the web side stuff