[tech-spec] Nested Loops

  • From: "Vincent C. Fulco" <vfulco@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: tech-spec@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 12 Nov 2004 10:53:27 -0500

Would anyone on the list have a good link or resource for understanding the proper use of Nested Loops in R? I've looked around and have found single loop functions but want to verify how they are nested. I've just started a project to contribute to Tech-Spec which is a little over my head but I am plodding thru the concepts and pieces of code necessary. Essentially I have 4 variables which each need to go thru a looping function to complete the formula calculations. I'm thinking of keeping 3 of the variables static until I get the framework built out and then tackling the looping issue.

Not looking for a complete info handout, just a direction for info...

Best, Vince