[tech-spec] Re: Correctness of R functions and models

  • From: "Chris Cooper" <chris@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <tech-spec@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 14 Oct 2004 10:22:56 -0700

Yes, RSI has historically had different implementations.  Most of
the differences are due to interpretation of Wilder's original
writings, and to substitution of exponential average in place
of simple moving averages, etc.  If you really care, you have
to look at the code itself.  If you really care, then perhaps
your system is overfitted and you should reconsider the
whole thing!