[team2039mentors] System Design Document in Google Docs

I created a Google Document, and John has started adding system design
requirements.  What I would like to do is get a list of emails tomorrow, so
that I can share it with the entire team.  My plan (unless someone there
are other suggestions), is that everyone on the team will have viewing
capability (and maybe give them the ability to comment).  As for editing, I
was thinking of only giving that capability to Student Team Leaders,
Mentors, and Students on the Systems Team.
Google Documents will allow everyone to collaborate on the document.  We
will be able to see revision history, who revised it, and, if necessary,
restore previous versions.  It also allows you to chat with anyone else
viewing the document.
At this point we have only sat down with Subteam 3 (Shooter), so tomorrow
we will sit down with the other teams, so that we can have all the
preliminary design requirements collected by the end of tomorrow.

Regards,
Brad Masbruch