[team2039mentors] SOP update for todays meeting

  • From: John McInerney <johnfm2000@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: team2039mentors@xxxxxxxxxxxxx, Eli Ball <elib14@xxxxxxxxx>, Joanna Webber <joanna.webber@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 8 Jan 2012 07:55:19 -0600

Hi Everyone,

I updated the SOP for todays agenda based on how we progressed yesterday.

Section 8.4.1 is where I made updates for today.

After the test, we can have the brainstorming groups get together again to
finalize their ideas.

Instead of doing the mock field simulation like previously planned, we can
have a consolidation group get together to combine everyones ideas and
highlight any differences that need to be resolved.  The other students at
this time can get a tour of the KOP.  It would be good for all the new
students to physically see the parts and handle them in preparation for the
concept design phase.

Then we can get everyone back together to review the final team strategy
and vote on any open issues.

See the enclosed SOP for the updates - page 6

We can discuss this and finalize the days plan before starting the team
meeting today.

Regards,
John