[team2039mentors] Re: Rockford Robotics 2012 Awards

  • From: Brad Masbruch <bmas99@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: team2039mentors@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 2 May 2012 14:56:53 -0500

I agree with Eli for All Star
Mark for Innovator for getting us started in modular electronics.
Jerod for Excellence Under Pressure. He was a great driver, even when the
robot wasn't fully functional. Not to mention that he was at the shop
helping out in crunch time.
Who are our rookies (being a rookie myself, I don't know who's new)
How does 'Think Outside the Bot' differ from Innovator?

Brad Masbruch