[team2039mentors] Re: Rockford Robotics 2012 Awards

  • From: "Lesko, Kenneth R HS" <ken.lesko@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "team2039mentors@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <team2039mentors@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 2 May 2012 18:46:31 +0000

Eli Ball for All Star because he does all things well. That kids presentation
skills blew me away!  Excellent leadership/mentor/adaptability skills.  You
folks have probably seen a lot more of his talents than I have with my limited
exposure to the team this year but I'm sure everyone will agree.

Regards,

Ken Lesko
Hamilton Sundstrand Electric Systems
Systems Integrated Product Team Lead
A350XWB Ram Air Turbine System
Phone (815) 226-5135

CONFIDENTIALITY WARNING: This message may contain proprietary and/or privileged
information of Hamilton Sundstrand Corporation and its affiliated companies. If
you are not the intended recipient please 1) do not disclose, copy, distribute
or use this message or its contents, 2) advise the sender by return e-mail, and
3) delete all copies (including all attachments) from your computer. Your
cooperation is greatly appreciated.