[team2039mentors] Re: News from Rockford Robotics -- February 13, 2012

  • From: Adam Czerwonka <Adam.Czerwonka@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "'team2039mentors@xxxxxxxxxxxxx'" <team2039mentors@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 13 Feb 2012 12:28:45 -0600

I think it was the Thursday the week before the competition.  Mary was working
on planning it for us.

From: Lesko, Kenneth R HS <ken.lesko@xxxxxxxxxx<mailto:ken.lesko@xxxxxxxxxx>>;
Is there a plan for an open house prior to Robot ship?  If so I would like to
get that out to all of our sponsors so they can get it on their calendars.  We
should put this in next week’s news but I would also send out a separate Email
encouraging them to attend.