[team2039] Re: Successful Competition

  • From: Mark Amber <me@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "team2039@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <team2039@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 24 Mar 2012 22:57:26 -0500

Sorry I could not be there with you, it must have been exciting. I had Two very
successful runs of Fiddler on the Roof, I had lots of fun with that. I saw you
on the live stream, we were a real powerhouse of a shooter, we should have
saved our pass to championships for this year because with some tweaking and
that practice bot we could have gone far.

So what did you end up using, did the nice electronics box plug right in? Did
everything work?

- Mark Amber -