[team2039] Re: Sponsor Banquet and Airfest

  • From: "Lesko, Kenneth R HS" <ken.lesko@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <team2039@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 2 Jun 2011 18:53:51 -0400

Craig:   Doug Hartman is already representing HS.

Regards,

Ken Lesko

Hamilton Sundstrand Electric Systems

Systems Integrated Product Team Lead

A350XWB Ram Air Turbine System

Phone (815) 226-5135

CONFIDENTIALITY WARNING: This message may contain proprietary and/or privileged
information of Hamilton Sundstrand Corporation and its affiliated companies. If
you are not the intended recipient please 1) do not disclose, copy, distribute
or use this message or its contents, 2) advise the sender by return e-mail, and
3) delete all copies (including all attachments) from your computer. Your
cooperation is greatly appreciated.