[team2039] Re: FW: Lego League Tournament table setters and demo this year? Saturday, December 4.

  • From: Aaron Craig <motep_the_mighty@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <team2039@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 1 Nov 2010 17:42:54 -0400

I should be able to make it
-Aaron

From: goldengalore@xxxxxxxxx
Date: Mon, 1 Nov 2010 16:18:25 -0500
Subject: [team2039] Re: FW: Lego League Tournament table setters and demo this
year? Saturday, December 4.
To: team2039@xxxxxxxxxxxxx

Jake Ellenberger has a wrestling tournament so he won't be able to help.

On Mon, Nov 1, 2010 at 3:09 PM, Mark Amber <balloooza314@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

I can help with the Lego League competition, our table is available again too,
although the light is no longer on the hangy thing.

On Mon, Nov 1, 2010 at 8:59 AM, Adam Czerwonka <Adam.Czerwonka@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
wrote:

FYI… We will need some volunteers to help out at the lego league tournament.
We can bring our robot to demonstrate too (someone remember a soccer ball).