[team2039] Drawings PDF and my number

  • From: Mark Amber <me@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: Roboics Team <team2039@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 21 Mar 2012 07:34:50 -0500

The originals are folded up somewhere in the shop, I remember leaving them
there so in case anything happened (and something did happen) they would be
there
They are folded up very tightly to letter size paper, take a look around.

Here are the files attached for the outdated versions, the only thing wrong
with these is that maybe a few pins are missing for sensors that we added,
but nothing is completely wrong, if you ask me by text, you will ger more
info on these.

Also, my number is
815-55M-ARK0 that one is my google number that I use for texting and you
can call or text me on that and I will not get charged extra.

Sorry about not getting these files to you sooner.

- mark Amber -