[team-oid] New maps available and thnak you!!!!

        Hi,
        first of all, thank you very much for this tremendous feedback. I
received many many mails and also a lot of input what could be done
better and which maps are used.

        Thanks you, and thanks for your confidence. I will also in future
try to release updated maps each 2 month and will not reduce the
number of maps and countries.

        Today I can announce that I've released new maps for all single
country mapsets except: greece, latvia, hungary, ukraine, belarus,
lithuania due to code page problems. I will update them the next days.

        The europe map is also not updated due to compiler problems.

        The file sizes on the webpage may be differ from the real file
sizes. So please don't care about.

        You will see a new mapset, I started with australia-oceania. This is
the first try, I awaiting feedback. :-D

        I also integrating step by step the seatiles generation. This means
that sea and land is n different colors. You will get a light yellow
for land tiles and a blue for sea tiles.

        This is also implemented at the australia map. Other will follow,
with the next releases.
        Thanks for your patience and have fun.
        Marco