[team-oid] Experimental map online

  • From: Team OiD <dom@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: team-oid@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 21 Oct 2009 06:23:39 +0000

        Hi,

        I created an experimental map yesterday.
 I called it OSM-Alpen, I don't know if it's a good wording,
 because it show south Germany, alps, Austria, parts of Swiss and
northern Italy.

        It's more a D,A,CH,I map. On the mailing list a user requested to
enhance the Bayern map,
 to include the alps region.

        Experimental means, that, the map is working but I'm not sure about
the area which should be displayed. So it may be that it becomes
bigger or smaller.  Try it out. And if something is missing or to
much, give me a feedback.
        Marco