[TCUG] Re: Test message

  • From: "Andrew Sawyer" <andy.sawyer@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <tcug@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 19 Sep 2001 13:07:44 +0100

Test message received ok !!

Regards

Andy Sawyer - Sefton M.B.C

>>> BlackI@xxxxxxxxxxxx 19 September 2001 10:19:05 >>>

yes i recieved it
Iain Black
Technician - Traffic Management
Angus Council Roads Department
County Buildings
Market Street, Forfar, DD8 3WR
Tel: 01307 473172
Fax: 01307 473388
Mobile: 07808 943123

> ----------
The information contained in or attached to this email is confidential and
is intended for the exclusive use of the addressee(s). If you have =
received
this message in error please contact Angus Council at it@xxxxxxxxxxxx=20

Sefton Metropolitan Borough Council
***
Any views expressed by the sender of this message=20
are not necessarily those of Sefton MBC

The contents of this e-mail and any attachments may be confidential.
It is intended for the named recipients only. If you are not the named=20
recipient please notify the sender and do not disclose the contents
to any other party.