From: tcug-bounce@xxxxxxxxxxxxx [mailto:tcug-bounce@xxxxxxxxxxxxx]On
Behalf Of Land, Dave
Sent: 15 May 2007 9:41 am
To: tcug@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [TCUG] Re: PUFFIN CROSSINGS - Road Safety for Schoolchildren

Going off at a slight tangent. Does anybody know of any publication
explaining the use of the tactile indicator. I had a query about it from
a local Blind Peoples Association.
When I was at TRAFFEX and asked at the DfT stand, but nobody there
seemed to know what I was talking about, they did take my name and
address, but I haven't heard anything.=20

Dave Land
                Assistant Engineer
                Street Lighting and Electrical Team
                Community & Environmental Services Directorate=20
                Northumberland County Council
                Dark Lane
                Morpeth NE61 1ST
                Telephone:  (01670)  500665    =20