[TCUG] Re: PUFFIN CROSSINGS - Road Safety for Schoolchildren

  • From: Sharon_Healy@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • To: tcug@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 15 May 2007 09:22:54 +0100

The same happened to me with the 'Puffin Good Practice Guide' .

Sharon
0121 303 7173

             Grahame Bath
             <grahame.bath@sur
             reycc.gov.uk>                                              To
             Sent by:                  tcug@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
             tcug-bounce@freel                                          cc
             ists.org
                                                                   Subject
                                       [TCUG] PUFFIN CROSSINGS - Road
             14/05/2007 09:57          Safety for Schoolchildren

             Please respond to
             tcug@xxxxxxxxxxxx

Good morning

Sorry for the extensive circulation, but I'm hoping this will get to
someone who can assist.

At TRAFFEX, I put my name down (with DfT) for the above DVD/CD ROM.
This arrived safely last week but neither the DVD nor the CD Rom will
operate, being identified
as "Bad discs" by a variety of different machines on which I tried them.

I rang the DfT enquiry line, to be transferred to "Publications" - who have
not heard of this product.

Can anybody advise who I can contact with regards this product which is a
combined effort by
the Department for Transport and County Surveyors Society?

Thanks and regards

Grahame Bath

Senior Engineer, ITS
Network Management & Information Centre
SCC Directorate of Services for Communities
020 8541 7346 (Tel)
020 8541 7366 (Fax)

*
This email and any attachments with it are intended for the addressee only.
It may be confidential and may be the subject of legal and/or professional
privilege.
If you have received this email in error please notify the sender or
postmaster@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
The content may be personal or contain personal opinions and cannot be
taken as an expression of the County Council's position.
Surrey County Council reserves the right to monitor all incoming and
outgoing mail.
Whilst every care has been taken to check this outgoing e-mail for viruses,
it is your responsibility to carry out any checks upon receipt.

Visit the Surrey County Council website - http://www.surreycc.gov.uk

The information contained within this e-mail (and any attachment) sent by
Birmingham City Council is confidential and may be legally privileged. It is
intended only for the named recipient or entity to whom it is addressed. If you
are not the intended recipient please accept our apologies and notify the
sender immediately, or telephone +(44)(0)121 464 4444. Unauthorised access,
use, disclosure, storage or copying is not permitted and may be unlawful. Any
e-mail including its content may be monitored and used by Birmingham City
Council for reasons of security and for monitoring internal compliance with the
office policy on staff use. E-mail blocking software may also be used. Any
views or opinions presented are solely those of the originator and do not
necessarily represent those of Birmingham City Council. We cannot guarantee
that this message or any attachment is virus free or has not been intercepted
and amended.