[tccrockets] Re: Tripoli Rules 2012

  • From: James Dougherty <jafrado@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "tccrockets@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <tccrockets@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 8 Feb 2012 00:42:30 -0800

Both the rules are good ones

There's no point in having someone who doesn't understand (or even care) about
the Tripoli safety codes out on the range.

For those of you who own firearms, this is why you dont let your comrades
traipse about on the range during a live fire exercise in adjacent ranges, and
dont even let the weapon in someones hand - you shut the whole range down to
prevent ricochet or misfires

Sent from my iPhone