[tccrockets] Fw: CTI Closed July 1st and O25,000 limited run info

  • From: "JACK GARIBALDI" <JackGaribaldi@xxxxxxx>
  • To: "TCC -Chat" <tccrockets@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>, "Tripoli San Diego List Serv" <tripoli-sd@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>, "Roc Chat" <roc-chat@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 30 Jun 2011 10:16:13 -0700

Perfect bigger single use motors, it's about time O25,000's

Jack G

Dear ProX dealer,

Just a quick note to let you know that CTI will be closed on Friday July
1st (tomorrow) for Canada Day celebrations.

Some of you may also have heard some rumors about an Pro130 O25,000 -
Vmax motor. We will be making a limited run of 12 motors for sale within
the HPR community. This is a single-use motor with 5.18" OD and fits
of-the-shelf composite airframe tube. These motors are completely
pre-assembled and require no assembly at all. Because of the propellant
mass, they ship as 1.3C (truck only). We have some trucks going
States-side later this year and are planning to combine the shipping.
More details will follow as they become available. Videos can be found
on our YouTube channel.