[tccrockets] Re: Dairy Aire

  • From: "AiRobert" <airobert@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <tccrockets@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 15 Jan 2014 09:21:51 -0800

Looks like basically one month before the issue date.

So if we want the next two issues for DA that would mean ready by the end of
January.

http://www.libertylaunchsystems.com/Advertising/AdRates.pdf

ROCKETS Deadline dates

Artwork       Payment       Issue Date

Issue 1   February 3    February 1    March 1

Issue 2   April 7       April 3       May 1

Issue 3   June 5        June 9        July 1

Issue 4   August 11     August 7      September 1

Issue 5   October 6     October 2     November 1

Issue 6   December 8    December 4    January 1

Advertising size in inches

1/8 page 2.12” x 2.75” or 4.2” x 1.37”

I think we could easily use the artwork for previous years. Unless James is
feeling inspired to create this year’s artwork for the t shirts already.

RZ

For $500 we could do two issues at ½ page….nah I don’t think so.

  _____