[tccrockets] Re: DA

  • From: "Richard King" <drrbk@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <tccrockets@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 28 Feb 2012 21:48:38 -0800

Sounds fine to me.
I've been going over the DX3's stuff and it all looks quality to me.  I will be
making a few mods on the nose cone, but otherwise, it's pretty good stock.
I'll need a couple of those key switches.  I may be in the market for a new
altimeter.  I don't need any of the special bells and whistles, but want a
quality unit that is highly reliable.  Suggestions?  Also, since I'm using the
3/8" eye bolt for drogue anchor, is a special aft retainer as important?  It
would look cleaner if I use one of Aerotech's jobs I guess.....

RK