[tcb] Re: which show do I do?

  • From: Dan Martin <danandkatrinamartin@xxxxxxx>
  • To: tcb@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 4 Feb 2005 16:58:16 -0600

This one that Ronnie posted before looks like it would be fun:

http://ozarkvw.com/festival.htm

Atleast this one is not in August like Eureka Springs.
Speaking of ES. Their website in not updated for 2005 show?
or do I have a old link?

http://www.nwavwa.com/

What is the deal with vwshows.com ?
Now it is a members only site and cost 9.95$ a year. What a joke.

the Samba has a good free list:

http://www.thesamba.com/vw/shows/

Paul why is the T at the P not listed there?
The calendar at the fullmoon bus club site is cool, but all their stuff
is too far for me.

On Feb 4, 2005, at 3:15 PM, Dan Martin wrote:

> Paul is talking about this one:
>
> http://www.mokanvwclub.org/bugblitz.html
>
> I would like to go to that as well.......
>
> So many campouts, so few days off.......
>

>>> Denis , come down to Fredricksburg ,you want be
>>> disaponted , rain or shine you will have a good time
>>> with a lot of good people
>>>  Memorial weekend (fri and Sat)
>>>  in Laurence Kansas , bug smothin and bus bliz, lots
>>> of buses in the mid west , Denis  my callender is
>>> always there for you and Ronnie does a great job on
>>> the North Houston Site , oh by the way Nachadoges in
>>> well worth the trip ,
>>>
>>> =====
>>> Paul Smith
>>> www.23window.com/thezone
>>> H.B.B
>>> T.C.B.
>
> On Feb 4, 2005, at 2:34 PM, Denis Dodson wrote:
>
>> It might be hard to do BNNTA in Sept. and then do Paul's in Oct.
>> Although
>> Hannible MO is less than 6 hours from me.
>>
>> Is it OK if I go, but don't talk to you?