[tcb] Re: wheels

  • From: sammie smith <bugcollections@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: tcb@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 17 Dec 2008 12:02:41 -0800 (PST)

Well, if you gotta NOT go vintage:  The empi 5 spokes work great on a bus and
they are a good wheel.  If you like all polished, buy em that way.  If you want
to paint the spokes some color then buy the non polished ones and paint the
spokes any color your want.  Almost any of our local suppliers can probably
make you a good deal on either.