[tcb] we're off to Toronto...

  • From: Todd and Lisa Prigmore <prigmores@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: tcb@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 30 Jul 2008 22:51:51 -0400

Ya'll know our last deal on bus in California fell through when we got there and the guy didn't have the title. In the morning we leave for Toronto (yes, the one in Canada) to try and score another one. We're driving up there and towing it back (why yes, as a matter of fact we are insane :). I don't want to say any more for fear of jinx'n this deal too. We will fill you in on the details when the bus is safely locked away in our garage in Kingwood. We hope to be back Monday after a stop over in Memphis and our favorite BBQ joint.

Wish us luck,
Todd and Lisa Prigmore