[tcb] Re: weather

  • From: Stephen Brannan <ozarkcycleworks@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: tcb@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 12 Jan 2007 13:55:34 -0800 (PST)

My wife is pretty cool with  stuff as long as I clean up after myself.  She did
say that the Type 3 wasn't worthy of such treatment.

Peter Albarian <pcalbar@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:  Ah yes, those wonderful days of
being single. I wouldn't trade my wife in for the chance, but those days were
sure my own. I once built a fuel injected Corvette motor in my kitchen. Men can
be like cave men when they're single.
Peter

BlackBerry service provided by Nextel