[tcb] Re: weather

  • From: Mark Sawyer <mechmark@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: tcb@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 12 Jan 2007 11:42:59 -0800 (PST)

Yea, I know. But I don't know of many that builds their own engines.

sammie smith <bugcollections@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:  Mark; you do know there are
women on this list; and you done let out a secret.

Mark Sawyer <mechmark@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:   You would be suprised how well a
dishwasher will clean an engine case. I found you can fit one half of the case
and 1 head in the top shelf. Just don't let the women know.

sammie smith <bugcollections@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:   Hey, I once built a Meyrs
Manx in my living room when I lived in an apartment.

Stephen Brannan <ozarkcycleworks@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:   In anticipation of weather
I brought some work inside.  There is a Squareback 1/4 panel in my living room
right now.  Take that Super Doplar.

Brian Denning <i_am_cool_fred@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:   looks like denis and
stephen won't be doing much work this weekend ice is
predicted up there. you two be careful up there.